This section contains a summary of the childcare requirements and sexual conduct for all Eastwood Presbyterian Church (EPC) clergy, church employees and volunteers involved in youth related ministries. It also applies to employees of Eastwood Christian School (ECS). Please read carefully and follow the instructions at the end of this summary.
FOR ALL EPC EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, and ECS EMPLOYEES:
All employees (excluding administrative staff) of Eastwood Presbyterian Church and Eastwood Christian School must:
- Go to the link at the bottom of the page, click it and complete the application form and consent form.
Once those are completed and submitted to the Administrator via the website, the documents will be reviewed.
- Following the review a background check will be performed.
- After a satisfactory background check, you will be notified via email and a link to the Child Safety Training Module will be included in the email.
- Go to the Child Safety Training Module link and complete the web based training. Completion time is approximately 55-65 minutes.
- Upon satisfactory completion of the training, you will receive notification and a copy of your results will be forwarded to the Administrator.
- All youth advisors, child care workers, youth ministers or anyone providing on-going care of children must complete the Child Safety Training Module.